Thursday, March 15, 2007

It shakes your pretty little Clavicle

There's so much violence, so much pain, so much hate, that it's easy for one to be apathetic. John Lennon got annoying come the 70's. I just watched the US vs. John Lennon and he just got annoying, I thought. I don't know, I'm not a big fan of him. I'm a passivist, I think. Let it happen, the universe tends to unfold as it should--yea, that is from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, but so what. I believe in fate. If it's meant to happen, it will happen.

I don't want to adhere to religions that kill for the sake of being right. So I am an Anarchristian. A Christian Anarchist. Of your own accord. Peaceful. Love love love love love. Though love is sometimes conflicting. Because to love someone, there is a point and place for chastising. It's not all roses. There's obvious shit-storms and virulent come agains. Come on to me and tell me your name sweet sister!

I believe in God. I believe in you. I believe in we. And love will conquer all.

It's a scary thought that Doomsday Theology has met Doomsday weaponry. True, fateful, apocalypse is capable now in the mushroom clouds. So relax and let it happen.

When my mom was in Israel, some of the soldiers and Jews were telling about how, in three weeks, they are going to bomb the Muslim Temple Mount because they're sick of it. Sick of God's wild Children of Islam, descended from Ishmael, both blessed and crazy, but blessed and of the Father nonetheless.

I just cry for harmony in a dissodant world. "You have a decent ear for notes, but you can't yet appreciate harmony." Beware. I think that the "apocalypse" is upon us, but the apocalypse is truly metaphorical.

But all human life is cyclical, so we are probably coming upon a proverbial starting over, just as when Rome was destroyed and deflated into a city in Italy. The children of Isaac and the children of Ishmael will destroy each other and deflate each other until there's nothing left but leukemia and fall out. And adaptation and evolution (yes, I said evolution) will run its course.

"Raise your fist and march around, just don't take what you need."

No comments: