Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Cock-eyed Vindication?

I think I have writers' ADD. I can't seem to completely round things out, as in create something with some sort of legitimacy. I try, but I always fear that things go on too long. You know how it is. And I'm not good at coming up with titles. That's another problem. Oh, and writing about random shit like this for all of your life will get you nowhere.

I've reading this guy's movie reviews lately, and they make me want three things: to not have writers' ADD, to be ultra-vulgar, and to see 10,000 fucking movies and all their terrible-ass sequels. Jesus. What a man.

3:10 to Yuma comes out this weekend. I'm excited. I fucking love Westerns, where moral ambiguity is as rampant as the dust storms. And yet I haven't seen Once Upon a Time in the West, or the Outlaw Josey Wales. I hate myself.

One of my biggest fears in life: being convoluted. Seriously, it scares me more than spiders or death.

No comments: