Monday, January 30, 2006

Ten speed if I must then I must.

I just sent a message to Christina Rios concerning something that I'm about to discuss. This isn't for the faint of heart nor the sexually awkward (Emma, I'm looking in your direction.)

Why is premature ejaculation such a problem in our age of fast food, fast service, and fast this that and the other? It seems like this would be the preferred model for ejaculation, both sexually and verbally, since we want everything quick. We ejaculate our camera angles every three seconds, releasing another one on television, which is why the movies from the 60's with shots lasting 10-20 seconds are so amazingly raunchy to us. That's probably why books are so annoying to us. They take the time to love us. They court us, date us, kiss us, play with us, climax us, love us, then stay with us til death do us part. Whereas T.V. and mass media fuck us and leaves us to foot the bill for the loose prostitute with the loose lips and the scandals. Republicans take your money, Democrats take your women. I'm taking your women and prematurely ejaculating on their leg.

--

The Real question is, "What isn't sexual with you, Evan?" But, really, JP made a good point today: anything perverse sticks with you. That's why I'm a fucking genius--because I can relate anything to sex. Well, almost anything. Well, I'm not a sexual fiend and I'm actually tired of the stigma. But, at the same time, I may be smarter because of it.

To be all honest, there may be a reason for me being so sexually charged in speech and stature but so tame in emotion. I'm an emotive guy. Sex is the height of passion between two people--the unascertainable between two lovers, the ascribed between two life partners. It's what God created for greatness, It's what God created not for backseats and bathroom stalls, but for bedrooms. I look upon sex as sacred. I look upon sex as the greatest of all things. I'm awkward around women, you all know that, and I could never never have sex with a woman I don't feel holistically comfortable with, AKA my wife. Don't think I'm a perve just because I speak of sex a lot a lot. Think of me kindly, as that boy who knows the genius of sex and exploits its emotions to people around. Because sex is awkward to even the sexually active. It's a secret, it's a giggle. It's a brag, it's a privelage. But, in all reality, it's the euphoria peak, the utopia between two souls reaching climax for ever more. That's sex to me--emotional fodder, and something to be highly respected. Glad that's clear now.

No comments: