Thursday, June 30, 2005

Pickled Frivolity

In an illustrious fit of boredom, I have decided to.... Goddammit. I lost my flow.

Ok. I have decided that the soundtrack for The Pirates of the Caribbean can be utilized for any intense scene in any intense movie. Take Passion of the Christ. Coulda totally worked. It's like how Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon synced up with Wizard of Oz. PotC OST fits with any movie. T2, we can do that. It's just like staples. Yea, they can do that.


Speaking of PotC, the sequel comes out soon with the subtitle: Dead Man's Chest. Everyone has reprised their rolls it looks like and it is planned for a 2006 debut including Keira Knightly who looks amazing even when she's being harassed by dead pirates. And, what the hell? GEOFFREY RUSH returns as BARBOSSA. That mothafucka's supposed to be dead. Well, at least he can have an apple now. I think he has an apple fetish.

Yea. Okay, I'm psyched.

Other movies I'm psyched for:

Narnia
Potter 4
King Kong
Inglorious Bastards

Oh yea, and, uh, the Bible Code says that the end of the world is in 2006, get your ass ready for the apocalypse. God I hope I get to graduate.

Listen to Daniel Tosh, Dane Cook, Mitch Hedberg, Brian Regan, Pablo Francisco.

Oh, and Cyndi Lauper.

No comments: