Thursday, June 23, 2005

Texas like whoa

OK, so. I just spent 11 days in Texas and, damn. It was hot. I visited three theme parks (see below for those trip reports) and relatives. Uhm, it was fun all together despite how bleeding hot it was.

The Pictures I: Random

That, my friends, is the greatest piece of baby clothing ever conceived.

That's Mortimer the Great on the right. On the left is his next victim. Mortimer the Great was the protector of our love 91 Buick Park Ave. for most of the trip.


This is our plate thing from Whataburger. Whataburger is this burger place that is ALL OVER Texas and New Mexico. It's delicious. The only problem is that there are none like, west of Tucson, AZ.


My third or fourth empty coke glass from breakfast with the relatives at IHOP.


Me and my niece, Martin, at his house.


Guess who!


The price is wrong, Bob!


This is me, watching the Price is Right. "Don't be like me, kids!"


I visited five Costco's on this trip. Pathetic.



Waffle House. 'nuff said.





The Thing? Just what is The Thing? It will haunt you for the rest of your life... or this update...which ends now.

Next stop, tomorrow, FIESTA TEXAS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nephew, Martin...
great pictures...you have a good eye; Texas is a strange place...full of bravado, incredible food and diverse cultures. Glad you came!