Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We were Born to Fuck Each Other, one way or Another

Tell me who I am. Tell me where I am. Tell me how I am--what I am--why why why why why why why the rain falls so hard on the warmest days of the year.


I am the synagogue, I am the Father. We are one. I am God and God is me. We are within and beheld by one another. I will never have another as my goddess. You will never make me learn to lay beneath the mountainside--

you
are
my sk
epti
cism.

Down away, run around and find your tail again. I am Yours. "Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." (John 14:20)) I and the Father are one. I am God and God is Me--I do not exist. I do not exist. This is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife--HOW DID I GET HERE?! (Thank you, David Byrne).

This body is nothing--just an arm or a finger of the Cross of Sanctity. Be with Me being with the Father.

This is
step 1
towards
enlightenment.

We are on the path,
dear brothers and sisters--we will cut the chain of rebirth.
We will be within eternity and eternity will be within us--

one day.
one day we will Live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont get it.