Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crown of Storms

A wiggle. Awoken with a shudder. I am your own demise. There is belief in the deep-down gone-awry things of the soul. Only for good luck. I've grown tired of you.

I once had a dream that a girl had Beethoven's 5th as her ringtone. And it gave me a migraine. I woke up with a migraine. The sometimes-synergy of dream and reality is strange.

One time, in high school, my alarm didn't go off for school. So, instead (and by some divine power), my cat took a piss on my backpack instead to wake me up. What a helpful jackass. My other cat used to wake me up when I'd normally get up. She'd be in a panic because I wasn't petting her. She's still like that... Just, she sleeps in the garage now because we have dogs.

In no point within my memory have I ever liked bananas. Or Potatoes. Or Corn. Because I wasn't getting enough potassium during water polo, my mom gave me handfuls of potassium pills. And I never cramped up.

Make connections, you'll need to build a bridge later.

And I need help with mine.

He was sitting and waiting on the porch for something. Forgetting words as he wrote in the dark, dropping letters as one would carelessly drop a pen. Calling him outward. This is the greatest commission. I am your Babel. Keep me safe.

No comments: