Sunday, August 05, 2007

This is Dementia?

It's time to go.

Let's go.

Grown among the wheat only to be taken at harvest. Oh how the weeds so much the same. Much the temptress grown between.

And place your feet in the sand. I don't need to be carried.

Women and Children first.

Laugh until my head comes off.

--

I feel kind of hollow right now... I think it's because I'm at such a crossroads in my life... All waiting for a letter. I applied to Humboldt and I don't know if I'm gonna get in. So I'm worried about all of that and it all hinges on a letter in a mailbox that may not come until mid-September. And so I want to find a new job but can't, I want to move but can't, and it all becomes a sort of loss-quality derivative.

The rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops the rain drops.... We're not scaremongering this is really happening take the money run take the money run....

Well enough. X & Y above and below.

You already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know you already know how this will end....

F
A
L
L
I
N
G

&

S
I
N
K
I
N
G

Isn't it relatively arbitrary, don't you think?

To play with your words like that.

Don't play with your words. They're liked Mashed Potatoes.

"This means something."

No comments: