Saturday, December 09, 2006

Refused Party Program

I trust God more than I trust people. But, then I have about zero trust in people, and anything times zero is zero.

Does that mean I do not trust God? in that I don't trust his pan-ultimate creation?

I think this world is bullshit anyway. I think Christians are far too often naive and full of themselves (Except Keagy. She's just nice.). But, like I said before, I just hate their whole ontological and theosophical nihilism. And their overman. Wasn't Christ of the people?

And why is "fuck" such a bad word? I can see the degradating effects of "cunt" in certain circumstances. But fuck? So the fuck what? it's a passing four letter. And shit is angry. No divinely negative connotation. Spic, gook, Nigger, etc, I can see the beef with, along with cunt. But why fuck?

"In the wake of our existence. In our parades, and in our dances. Touch, see, and behold: the wisdom of the Party Programme. Essential in our lifetime and irresistable in our touch, the great spirits proclaiming that, 'Capitalism is indeed organized crime. And we are all the victims." -Refused.

No comments: